Brad Paisley Bio-Wiki, Age, Family, Relationships, Wife, Songs, Awards and Net Worth

Brad Paisley Biography

Brad Paisley, originally named Brad Douglas Paisley, is a prominent American country music singer and songwriter. He made his debut in the music industry with his album titled "Who Needs Pictures" in 1999. Since then, Paisley has released a total of eleven studio albums, along with a Christmas compilation, all under the Arista Nashville label. His contributions to country music have garnered him considerable recognition and success throughout his career.

Brad Paisley, an American country musician, has achieved significant milestones in his career. All of his albums have received certifications of Gold or higher from the RIAA. He has an impressive track record of 32 Top 10 singles on the US Billboard Country Airplay chart, with 19 of them reaching the number 1 position. In 2009, Paisley set a new record by having 10 consecutive singles reach the top spot on the chart.

With over 11 million albums sold, Paisley's talent has earned him numerous accolades. He has been honored with three Grammy Awards, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, 14 Country Music Association Awards, and two American Music Awards. In recognition of his contribution to country music, he has become a member of the Grand Ole Opry, which is considered a prestigious achievement in the genre.

Additionally, Paisley has showcased his songwriting abilities beyond his own albums. He has written songs for Pixar's Cars franchise, including tracks like "Behind the Clouds," "Find Yourself," "Collision of Worlds" (co-written with Robbie Williams), "Nobody's Fool," and more.


Brad Paisley Age

Brad Douglas Paisley, the country musician hailing from the United States, was born on October 28, 1972, in Glen Dale, West Virginia. As of 2023, he was 51 years old.


Brad Paisley Height


Brad Paisley, standing at a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 meters), possesses a stature equivalent to 1.75 meters tall. However, as for his weight, the information is not currently available, but any updates regarding this detail will be provided in the future.


Brad Paisley's Wife and Relationships


During the last months of 2000, Brad Paisley was involved in a relationship with fellow country music singer Chely Wright. However, at that time, Paisley was unaware that Wright had recently moved in with her female partner. In her autobiography, Wright expressed regret for her behavior towards Paisley.

In 2001, Paisley began dating actress Kimberly Williams. Interestingly, Paisley had first noticed Williams ten years earlier when she made her feature film debut in "Father of the Bride" while he was on a date with someone else. Four years later, after his date left him for his best friend, Paisley went to see the sequel to the movie alone, which is when he became more drawn to Kimberly Williams.


Brad Paisley Photo

Brad Paisley was captivated by Kimberly Williams' performance and thought highly of her, describing her as a smart and funny individual, qualities he admired. In his second album, "Part II," Paisley included several songs he had written about his previous girlfriend, including one inspired by the experience of watching "Father of the Bride."

When it came time to cast the music video for his song "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)," Paisley felt it was only natural to invite Kimberly Williams, the girl from the movie, to be a part of it. Their connection deepened, and they started dating shortly after. After a nine-month engagement, Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams got married on March 15, 2003, at Stauffer Chapel on the campus of Pepperdine University.

The couple resides in Franklin, Tennessee, and previously owned a home in Pacific Palisades, which they sold in 2013.


Brad Paisley Children


Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams are blessed with two sons. Their first son, William Huckleberry, affectionately known as "Huck," was born on February 22, 2007, in Nashville. Their second son, Jasper Warren, was born on April 17, 2009. Jasper Warren is named after Brad Paisley's grandfather, who played a significant role in his musical journey by gifting him his first guitar.


Brad Paisley Songs


1999 "Who Needs Pictures"
1999 "He Didn't Have to Be"
2000 "Me Neither"
2000 "We Danced"
2001 "Two People Fell in Love"
2001 "Wrapped Around"
2002 "I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song)"
2002 "I Wish You'd Stay"
1999 We Danced 1999 Who Needs Pictures 1999 Me Neither 1999 He Didn't Have to Be 2001 I'm Gonna Miss Her (The Fishin' Song) 2003 Celebrity 2003 Little Moments 2003 Whiskey Lullaby 2005 When I Get Where I'm Going 2005 Waitin' on a Woman 2005 She's Everything 2005 Alcohol 2007 I'm Still A Guy 2007 Letter To Me 2007 Online 2007 Ticks 2008 Start a Band 2008 More Than Just This Song 2008 Come On In 2009 American Saturday Night 2009 Anything Like Me 2009 Everybody's Here 2009 Then 2009 Water 2009 Welcome to the Future 2009 You Do the Math 2010 This is Country Music 2011 A Man Don't Have To Die 2011 Camouflage 2011 Eastwood 2011 Life's Railway To Heaven 2011 Love Her Like She's Leavin' 2011 Nobody's Fool 2011 Old Alabama 2011 One Of Those Lives 2011 Remind Me 2011 Working On A Tan 2012 Beat This Summer 2012 Southern Comfort Zone 2013 Tin Can On A String 2013 The Mona Lisa 2013 Those Crazy Christians 2013 Pressing On A Bruise 2013 Outstanding In Our Field 2013 Officially Alive 2013 Karate 2013 I Can't Change The World 2013 Harvey Bodine 2013 Death of a Married Man 2013 Accidental Racist 2014 4WP 2014 All In 2014 American Flag on the Moon 2014 Country Nation 2014 Crushin' It 2014 Gone Green 2014 Me and Jesus 2014 High Life 2014 JFK 1962 2014 Moonshine in the Trunk 2014 Perfect Storm 2014 Shattered Glass 2014 River Bank 2016 Today 2016 Without a Fight 2017 Drive of Shame 2017 Dying to See Her 2017 Gold All Over the Ground 2017 Grey Goose Chase 2017 Heaven South 2017 Last Time for Everything 2017 Love and War 2017 selfie#theinternetisforever 2017 Solar Power Girl 2018 Bucked Off 2019 My Miracle 2020 No I In Beer

Brad Paisley Whiskey Lullaby | Brad Paisley Whiskey Lullaby Lyrics


She put him out like the burnin' end of a midnight cigarette
She broke his heart, he spent his whole life tryin' to forget
We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time
But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind
Until the night

He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away her memory
Life is short, but this time it was bigger
Than the strength he had to get up off his knees
We found him with his face down in the pillow
With a note that said, 'I'll love her till I die.'
And when we buried him beneath the willow
The angels sang a whiskey lullaby

The rumors flew but nobody knew how much she blamed herself
For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath
She finally drank her pain away a little at a time
But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind
Until the night

She put that bottle to her head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away his memory
Life is short, but this time it was bigger
Than the strength she had to get up off her knees
We found her with her face down in the pillow
Clinging to his picture for dear life
We laid her next to him beneath the willow
While the angels sang a whiskey lullaby

Brad Paisley She's Everything Lyrics


She's a yellow pair of running shoes A holey pair of jeans She looks great in cheap sunglasses She looks great in anything She's: "I want a piece of chocolate." "Take me to a movie." She's: "I can't find a thing to wear." Now and then she's moody She's a Saturn with a sunroof With her brown hair a-blowing She's a soft place to land And a good feeling knowing She's a warm conversation That I wouldn't miss for nothing She's a fighter when she's mad And she's a lover when she's loving And she's everything I ever wanted And everything I need I talk about her I go on and on, and on 'Cause she's everything to me She's a Saturday out on the town And a church girl on Sunday She's a cross around her neck And a cuss word 'cause it's Monday She's a bubble bath and candles Baby, come and kiss me She's a one glass of wine And she's feeling kinda tipsy She's the giver I wish I could be And the stealer of the covers She's a picture in my wallet Of my unborn children's mother She's the hand that I'm holding When I'm on my knees and praying She's the answer to my prayer And she's the song that I'm playing And she's everything I ever wanted And everything I need I talk about her I go on and on, and on 'Cause she's everything to me She's the voice I love to hear Someday when I'm ninety She's that wooden rocking chair I want rocking right beside me Every day that passes I only love her more Yeah, she's the one That I'd lay down my own life for And she's everything I ever wanted And everything I need She's everything to me Yeah, she's everything to me Everything I ever wanted And everything I need She's everything to me

Brad Paisley's Net Worth


Brad Paisley, the renowned American country music singer-songwriter and musician, is estimated to have a net worth of approximately $95 million. His successful career, numerous hit songs, album sales, and live performances have contributed to his considerable wealth. Paisley's talent and popularity in the country music industry have earned him both critical acclaim and commercial success, resulting in his impressive net worth.


Brad Paisley Remind Me Lyrics


We didn't care if people stared We'd make out in a crowd somewhere Somebody'd tell us to get a room It's hard to believe that was me and you Now we keep saying that we're OK But I don't want to settle for good not great I miss the way that it felt back then I wanna feel that way again Been so long that you'd forget The way I used to kiss your neck Remind me, remind me So on fire, so in love Way back when we couldn't get enough Remind me, remind me Remember the airport dropping me off We were kissing goodbye and we couldn't stop I felt bad cause you missed your flight But that meant we had one more night Do you remember how it used to be We'd turn out the lights and didn't just sleep Remind me baby remind me Oh so on fire so in love That look in your eyes that I miss so much Remind me, baby remind me I wanna feel that way Yeah I wanna hold you close Oh if you still love me Don't just assume I know Oh baby remind me, remind me Do you remember the way it felt? You mean back when we couldn't control ourselves Remind me, yeah remind me All those things that you used to do That made me fall in love with you Remind me, oh baby remind me Yeah you'd wake up in my old t-shirt All those mornings I was late for work Remind me, oh baby remind me yeah Oh baby remind me Yeah you'd wake up in my old t-shirt Oh, baby remind me

Brad Paisley He Didn't Have To Be Lyrics


When a single mom goes out on a date with somebody new
It always winds up feeling more like a job interview
My mama used to wonder if she'd ever meet someone
Who wouldn't find out about me and then turn around and run

I met the man I call my dad when I was five years old
He took my mom out to a movie and for once I got to go
A few months later I remember lying there in bed
I overheard him pop the question and I prayed that she'd say yes

And then all of a sudden ah it seemed so strange to me
How we went from something's missing to a family
Lookin' back all I can say about all the things he did for me
Is I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be

I met the girl who's now my wife about three years ago
We had the perfect marriage but we wanted somethin' more
Now here I stand surrounded by our family and friends
Crowded 'round the nursery window as they bring the baby in

And then all of a sudden ah it seemed so strange to me
How we had gone from something's missing to a family
Lookin' through the glass I think about the man that's standing next to me
And I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be

Lookin' back all I can say about all the things he did for me
Is I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be

I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be
'Cause he didn't have to be
You know he didn't have to be

Popular posts from this blog

Uju Okoli Biography, Age Height, Parent, Net Worth, Husband and Onny Michael

Chinenye Ubah Biography, Age, Family, Husband, Movies and Net Worth

Sonia Uche Biography, Age, Parents, Siblinds, Net Worth and Movies